7.19.2011

Summertime, And Living Is Easy.

Summer... hmm.  Not quite here in the UK (is it ever??).  After that brief spell of hot weather we had in April - 3 months ago I might add - we've had bits of sunshine but not a rise in mercury.  As it's grey and dull outside I wanted to brighten things up and do a blog spot about my favourite summer nail varnishes.  Here's the spectrum of colours...



After I painted my nails I realised I should have done them the other way round because I started on my pinky first *doh*! So I've reversed the images to show it better - hopefully.

From L - R:
1) Elf - Nude
2) Rimmel French Manicure - French Ivory
3) Barry M - Peach Melba (definite a favourite!)
4) Pinkey (Hong Kong brand sorry!) - not sure what would be equivalent
5) Beauty UK (from Superdrug) - Pink Explosion
6) Pinkey - same as above
7) Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish - Tangerine Queen
8) Barry M - Mint Green (looks bluey here but it's really mint green!)
9) Barry M - Spring Green
10) Rimmel 60 Seconds - Sky High

What's your favourite polishes for the summer you would recommend?

Love Tx

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the peachy hand! peach melba is my fave too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is lovely! Looks so good on tanned skin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is an awful summer that we're having. But these nails colour are definitely bound to brighten up any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i did my nails in random pastel colours this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I've nominated you for the 'One Lovely Blog Award'!

    (You can take a look at my post if you want to see the rules :)
    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award-d.html

    Love the blog, you always write great posts :) Nice colours btw, Barry M Mint Green looks lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails!! You've a lovely blog. Follow me! :)
    Rougeberry Fashion

    ReplyDelete