6.08.2012

My New Pad!

I recently moved to the outskirts of London (from Zone 3 to Zone 5 shock horror!).  It's to make my commute to work more bearable as I was doing almost 1.5hrs each way and wasting 3hrs of my life everyday.  I wasn't too sure about moving alllllll the way to Zone 5 being so far away from Central and all that but I'm loving it so far :)

Without further ado...here is the pad.

Living room



Living room part deux (lighting = fail)

 
My bathroom...

My bedroom...


I ♥ my new wardrobe...




So that's pretty much it!  Isn't it cute??


Tx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're liking it there so far! That is quite the move though. The place looks absolutely beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I'm still a bit dubious about being so far out but the people are slightly more civilised here lol.

    ReplyDelete