8.15.2012

BEWARE... Burn Baby Burn!

Having raved about my new Amika hair curlers... I actually have something bad to say about them now.  I was trying to make my hair look half decent the other week and whilst using my curlers... I burnt myself BIG TIME.

Whilst curling my hair, I managed to touch the back of my forearm for a split second... literally...all of 1 SECOND.  And this is the damage it caused as they get super hot and also because usually the end of curlers have a plastic part but these don't... (sorry for the graphic images!!)








In the end I had to go to the doctors to get it treated because it started to get infected despite my efforts to keep in clean etc. So girls... becareful if you have these Amika curlers as it could cause some serious damage!


Txx



5 comments:

  1. Jeeez if it can do that to your arm after 1 second it makes me wonder what it would do to your hair! Having said that, I really can't preach because I'm addicted to my GHD's and use them at least once a day.

    The perils of nice hair! Hope your burn clears up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I can't believe that happened after one second! That is crazy. I do hope it's healed up since then :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Careful sweetie... :(
    Take care next time. And thank's for sharing this..
    Following you now! I hope you'll visit my blog sometimes. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i love your blog dear! you have great taste :)
    would you please visit mine? would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    and im also trying to sell some of my old clothes in order to fund a charity trip to india, could you check it out?
    ebay account
    thanks!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That looks very painful! In hidsight I should have been much more scared when a girlfriend threatened to use hers on me... eeek!
    Hope all is well with you and that you are having a beauteous fashion-tastic year!

    My fashion blog Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) customer blouse and panty review videos

    ReplyDelete